From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
On Behalf Of Dean Salman
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:33 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Pempro V2 trial version.

I am having trouble getting Pempro2 working the way it
should, maybe I
am just not sure how to use it. It seems a lot worst when I
turn it on
after running through the process. But with it off, I have
about 3 arc
seconds of error, is it even needed with that kind of error.

--- In ap-gto@...
<mailto:ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com> , "Richard Kinsey"
<richard.kinsey@...>
wrote:

Ray, having recently taken delivery of a new AP1200, I have just
installed the trial version of Pempro V2 included with the mount on
my
computer. When I tried to start the software I received an error
message saying the evaluation period is over. Do I need a
key number
for the trial version? Thanks, Richard