From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
On Behalf Of Richard Kinsey
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:39 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] AP1200 PE/PEMPro Query

I have recently taken delivery of a new AP1200 and just run PEMPro to
have a look at the PE curve. I have run PEMPro several times with PEC
disabled and recorded between 4 and 6 worm cycles each time. The
results have produced PE curves showing 1.37, 1.6 and 1.1 arc
secs peak
to peak. On the basis that PEC is pre-programmed on the
AP1200, I then
ran PEMPro with PEC enabled and obtained a curve showing 3.2 arc secs
peak to peak. Obviously the results look as they should be the other
way around and I am wondering whether the pre-programmed PEC operates
with PEC turned off? If not, with PE of just over 1 arc sec without
PEC, I must have the best mount on the planet!

Thanks in advance, Richard