Re: Pempro V2 trial version.

Dean Salman <cluster@...>

I am having trouble getting Pempro2 working the way it should, maybe I
am just not sure how to use it. It seems a lot worst when I turn it on
after running through the process. But with it off, I have about 3 arc
seconds of error, is it even needed with that kind of error.

--- In ap-gto@..., "Richard Kinsey" <richard.kinsey@...>
wrote:

Ray, having recently taken delivery of a new AP1200, I have just
installed the trial version of Pempro V2 included with the mount on
my
computer. When I tried to start the software I received an error
message saying the evaluation period is over. Do I need a key number
for the trial version? Thanks, Richard