Re: Runaway mount

Roland Christen

In a message dated 9/29/2007 7:13:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
peter@... writes:

For a few years my AP900 has shown an odd behaviour with slewing
manually with the keypad. Occasionally, when I release a direction
button, it doesn't stop, but just keeps on going.
The keypad works by sending software commands to the servo. If the command is
not received, then the action is not taken by the servo. It is possible that
there is a loose connection between keypad and servo. If you contact Howard or
Christine at AP, they can advise you on the steps to take to fix your
problem.

Rolando

See what's new at
http://www.aol.com