Re: Runaway mount
Sorry, I guess I'm not being clear about the setup.
- The focusser is a JMI DXF3M with built in motor.
- The motor is plugged into the AP900.
- The focus commands are being generated by FocusMax, which is using
the ASCOM driver for the AP900
- The ASCOM driver is sending focus commands (I assume) to the AP900
- The AP900 is driving the focus motor
--- In ap-gto@..., kgkirkley@... wrote:
focusMax.via the mount and the ASCOM driver. It *should* work with
might haveSo the JMI focus motor is just getting its power from the AP900.
an influence on the power to the focus motor..