Re: Dove08 with Mach1

jybeninger

Thanks Howard,

You are right, I checked and still have the four 1/4-20x5/8" socket
head cap screws I received with my DOVE08, I will use them.

I am impressed with the quality of the Mach1 out of the box ... still
going through the manual and learning how to best use it.

Cheers

Jean-Yves

--- In ap-gto@..., "Howard" <howard@...> wrote:

Dear Jean-Yves,

You should have received four 1/4-20x5/8" socket head cap screws for
attaching the DOVE08 to the Q4047. They should have been included
with
the DOVE08 (not with the Q4047). If you have an older DOVE08,
you may
no longer have the screws handy. If you just received your
DOVE08, and
the screws were either missing or the wrong ones, just give me a
direct
(off-group) e-mail at Astro-Physics and I'll get you taken care of.

There is no problem with removing the declination hub plate. We
advised leaving it in place so that customers wouldn't end up
losing it.
Your mounting method is just fine.

Mag. 7 skies!

Howard Hedlund