From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
On Behalf Of Dean Salman
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 10:20 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] E1 chip problems

I put in the E1 chip and everything looked like it was working
but
Maxim DL can no longer plate slove which was working
perfectly with the
D chip. Is anyone using Maxim DL to plate solve that has the E1
chip,
if so and it works then the one I got is defective. My guess is
that
the process that reads the mount information during plate solve
is
failing

I guess my fix is to put the D chip back in.