More comfortable way using the Polar Alignment Scope

Joe Zeglinski

Hi,

Here is a link to the Hoodman Right Angle Viewer (HRAV)

"camera brand and models compatibility" table.

I think this is an earlier list, since, there are now 5 camera view finder
adapters included, to support even more models,
rather than just the 4 when I bought mine last year .

http://www.hoodmanusa.com/Right_Angle_Viewer_Press.asp

This table is difficult to locate on the Hoodman website, since it was
placed under the Press Releases tab. Would have been nice to have it linked
right to the ad.

Please have a quick look at it, and if your camera model is not listed,
phone their free 800 number, or email. Hoodman staff is really responsive.

Joe