APM Telescope (175mm) and AP900 weight limits

r1300rs

I was wondering if the APM 175/1400 (6.9") refractor which weighs in at 39 pounds and 45
pounds with the tube rings and brackets will fit on my new AP900 without too much stress.

The only other additional weight would include the SBIG Camera/finder/telecompressor;
probably another 5-8 pounds. This gives a total of about 53 pounds.

I see the specs on the AP900 will carry 70 pounds but this scope isf/8 and close to 60 inches
long.

Any thoughts?

You guessed it; I'm on the 4+ year plan for an AP scope.

Thanks!