From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...] On Behalf Of
Dean Salman
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 10:44 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Cables getting caught

The other night the cable that connects to the DEC got gaught on the
silver knob that locks the DEC housing down. I suspect this is rare
but a concern. I did replace the black knobs and the cable was
clipped as it should be to the back of the mount.

One thought is to put a larger plastic sleeve around the cable so it is
too large to catch on the knob, because it is fatter. Another if it
would work is to put a cover over the knob. The first idea may work,
any others out there ?

Dean