From: ayiomamitis <ayiomami@...>
Sent: Aug 14, 2007 7:08 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Home page photo

Congrats to whoever took the great photo on the group's homepage. Nice
to see the man himself working on his latest gem.

Speaking of the Mach1GTO, I received mine last Friday and I am
thoroughly impressed. I am eager for first light and I will follow-up
when I have something to report.

Anthony.

Yahoo! Groups Links