Satellite (ISS) tracking with AP1200GTO?

Rob Greaves

I took some video the other evening of the ISS traversing my sky, but
with the clutches off and trying to swing the mount by hand. I caught
a few frames in which the ISS appeared - more by good luck than good
judgement!...

Next step is obviously have the AP1200GTO motors do the tracking for
me.

Accordingly, can anyone recommend any software/ways/methods to do this?

I had a look at one program on the web that does LX200 emulation, but
it seemed overly complicated and didn't seem to want to download the
TLE files, even though I have an account.

Any help/advice welcome.

Thanks - Rob
www.astrophotography.co.uk