Ap-gto Group Policy

Derek Wong <dawong@...>

Hello:

Recent events have caused the three group moderators (Bob Kuberek, Jim Fakatselis, and Derek Wong) to remind everyone on ap-gto that this is intended to be friendly place where people interested in Astro-Physics goto mounts may carry out constructive discussions of their equipment, without most of the product bashing and other arguments that sometimes dominate other venues. Spirited debate is great, but if the discussion moves beyond that point we will (very) occasionally moderate some posters. Roland, Marj and the AP staff are gracious enough to add invaluable wisdom and experience to the group, and they do not need to waste their time wading through negative posts with personal attacks. We would like to thank all 1289 members of this group for their great contributions.

Sincerely,

The moderators