From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of chris1011@aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 11:47 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Mount does not stop

In a message dated 8/10/2007 2:54:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
jey@adobe.com <mailto:jey%40adobe.com>
writes:

Um... that would be your office.
I'm not in the office myself. The office staff won't let me interfere
(otherwise there would be chaos for sure!)

But I'll give Alice or Howard a jingle.
Good idea. Howard is very knowledgeable on technical aspects and Alice
is
always on top of orders and delivery info.

Me - I know nothing, nothing ....

Rolando

Get a sneak peek of the all-new
AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour