From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of ayiomamitis
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 7:37 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] NGC 6995/IC 1340 - SNR in Cygnus

Dear group,

I have always had a weakness for the Veil complex and last night I
sat down to acquire 4.5 hours of total exposure data (LRGB @
90:60:60:60) for the southeastern portion which comprises of NGC 6995
and IC 1340. I would have liked a little more RGB exposure data but
the OTA and pier got too close for comfort.

The result is available at
http://www.perseus.gr/Astro-DSO-NGC-6995.htm
<http://www.perseus.gr/Astro-DSO-NGC-6995.htm> ... it is one of the
relatively few situations where green does show up as part of the
visual spectrum in relation to a DSO object.

Anthony.