From: <chris1011@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Mount does not stop

In a message dated 8/8/2007 9:47:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
J.Zeglinski@... writes:

I wonder if a "test exchange" system could be implemented. When really
stumped, in a pinch, it would be nice to get a known working controller
and/or
keypad, and cables, on a 7 day debug loan - a credit card buys it, if not
returned in time. That would allow eliminating the servos, and perhaps
narrow
down the problem to one of the 3 other components - controller, keypad, or
cables.
Certainly, we have done that. However, if the customer can do a few simple
tests and adjustments ahead of time it narrows things down quickly and helps
us
to the final soution. Just throwing up hands and saying it doesn't work is
not
helpful to me.

Rolando

Get a sneak peek of the all-new