From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
On Behalf Of jmize@...
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 7:56 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: PEMPro questions

Ray did I understand what you're saying? There's currently no
"Upgrade" rout for owners who paid the full commercial price
without buying another complete new $149 program? Ouch!

I liked PemProAP so much I bought the commercial version. I'd
surely like to upgrade my Version 1.70 - Feb 26, 2007 (Build 147),
to Version 2.0 even if I have to pay an "Upgrade" price, I
cannot justify buying another complete program.

I couldn't find anything on the CCDware web page about
Upgrades. Is an Upgrade offer even being discussed?...joe :)

"May You Go Among The Imperishable Stars"

Joe Mize
StarFields Observatory http://www.cav-sfo.com/
<http://www.cav-sfo.com/>
Chiefland, FL 29:24'33.4"N 82:51'37.7"W