New AP Owner (AP900GTO CP2)

Astrodude

All,

I have owned my 900GTO for about three or four months now and have
resisted asking questions because I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing
something really stupid and then telling the world.

I am permentaly mounted, balanced, fully powered and aligned. I have
been drift aligning for the last three nights. My question is after I
have what I believe very good polar alignment what should I do to
improve pointing accuracy. Should I redo an alignment routine? I have
been doing the recalibrate but I was hoping for better accuracy without
having to recal in new parts of the sky.

Dark Skies,

Patrick Harrold
http://www.astrodude.com