From: <chris1011@aol.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] 600E Temp Operating Range

In a message dated 7/8/2007 8:10:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
lists5@astropix.com writes:

Is 92F outside of the operating range for the hand controller?
No, that is quite cool.

Any other ideas?
I bet it was working, but you could not read the screen because it was
bright
out. The display is not bright enough to see during full sunlight. Try
shading it with a dark cloth during the day.

Rolando

See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.

Yahoo! Groups Links