From: <chris1011@aol.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] New features

In a message dated 6/28/2007 3:49:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
J.Zeglinski@rogers.com writes:

Still going through the details in the manual on my new AP900, but I was
wondering:
Is there a "power saving function" on the display?
We don't make the keypad. It is an industrial product, and we have to use
what is available to us. There are a number of things I would like to see,
but it
is not possible to change what is.

Rolando

See what's free at