From: <chris1011@aol.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] New features

In a message dated 6/18/2007 11:38:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
ve3gyq@amsat.org writes:

Roland: users CAN use Bluetooth between their computer and the mount
by adding a Bluetooth-Serial adaptor without YOU having to do anything ...
And that would be a cheaper solution too ... easier than YOU adding
it to the mount.
Thanks, but the issue is the keypad. This item, like a laptop computer,
requires a certain amount of power for the electronics and display. Thus the
need
for the cord.

Rolando

See what's free at