Re: caps for the serial ports?, and a vote for wireless LAN.

Rick Thurmond

Bluetooth sounds good, too. What is the range for bluetooth? Will
it go thirty feet and through a window? Then I can keep the
computer inside.

Rick

On Jun 20, 2007, at 11:06 AM, drgert1 wrote:

Hi,

I vote against WLAN in the mount. Users who want it can get 3rd party
serial bluetooth adapter. Let's not waste Roland's time and effort on
something that user can do themselves vs the stuff that only he on
this planet can do.

Clear Skeis,

Gert

I'd vote for 802.11 wireless LAN to replace the serial ports. Then
I wouldn't have to take my computer outside.