From: "Gavin Bray" <gavbray@gmail.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 6:30 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] Balancing the declination axis

Hello

I have a 14" LX200R mounted on a AP1200 with the 1200RP mounting plate
and Parallax Instruments rings.

There's not enough adjustment of the OTA in the rings to balance it in
the declination axis.

Does this mean I need to purchase a tube counterweight?

If so, any recommendations?

Is there some alternative??

Thanks
Gavin