From: "Stuart Heggie" <stuart.j.heggie@sympatico.ca>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: rs 233 to USB conversion

Joe, in case it helps, I'm using a Linksys WRT300N wireless-n router and a
Linksys WPC300N wireless-n Notebook adapter (PCMCIA card). My observatory
computer has W2000 Pro on it and the house computer has Vista. Setting up
the home network is kind of "follow you nose" but what I found I need to do
each time I start up the observatory computer is to turn off my Personal
Firewall in Norton for a few minutes while the network gets established and
then everything behaves.

Stuart