From: jmize@...
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 10:11 AM
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: rs 233 to USB conversion

RS1300rs I'm looking to going the wireless rout too. I use GoldeX Serial to USB Converters into a 4 Port ICRON which converts to
Ethernet for a 150ft run. Last year I lost the inside ICRON box and CAT6 cable because of a ground induced surge picked up in
the underground cable run. I'm quite interested in converting to wireless to eleminate surge potentials. What Router Model/s
did you use, and were they affected by IR window film people have been talking about? Thkx...joe :)

GoldeX "http://www.goldxproducts.com/product/show-product.asp?pid=GXMU-1200"
ICRON "http://www.icron.com/products/usb/usb_ranger_110_410.php"