From: "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@rogers.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 4:16 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: UPS delivery - be VERY careful

Maybe it's time to demand the shipping charges be returned, for UPS gross
negligence.

Actually, now that I think of it, when I complained to them that it took
"over a week" for my other 3 day shipment to arrive, a couple of weeks ago,
the UPS agent told me that UPS has an "unadvertised policy" of REFUNDING
shipping charges - but ... ONLY if a customer complains, and ONLY returns
the refund, to the SENDER.
Then you have to hassle them to get your money back, or the sender will keep
it, as a bonus.

It's not much, but maybe it at least it gets logged in somebody's career
advancement profile at UPS.

Maybe UPS needs to hire Tom Hanks away from FEDEX :-)
Joe