Re: New Mach1GTO question

observe_m13

Hi Howard,

How far away is the horizon? Just an approximation. Marj mentioned
that it was "real soon now" in mid January. I loaded up the Beta at
that point and have had no problems. I know that there are supposed to
be a new routine or two added but when will it Beta stage again?

Rick.

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Howard" <howard@...> wrote:

Hi Robert,

Set your keypad to either 900 or 1200. The servo system is the same for
all three mounts, the 900GTO, 1200GTO and Mach1GTO. The next firmware
version will include a setting for the Mach1GTO to keep people from
worrying, but its parameters will be the same as those of the bigger
mounts. Since a new firmware version is on the horizon, we didn't want
to create a new iteration of 4.12 just to add the Mach1 to the choice
list.

Mag. 7 skies!

Howard Hedlund

Astro-Physics, Inc.