From: "jjbadal2003" <jbadal21169@aol.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 10:57 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] AP900 difficulties

Haven't used the AP900 in a while. In spite of moon, (naturally) very
clear night. Traveler with STV/miniborg/STL11000. AP900 most recent
vintage. I believe very well balanced. Since I have an AP1200 also, I
traded out most of the cables, in attempt to isolate problem. AP900
Works fine for first 2-3 minutes, then red light on mount turns yellow
and stops. Also slews in DEC just fine,also in RA W-E OK, but E-W
makes a straining noise. Any thoughts appreciated. Joe

Yahoo! Groups Links