Re: What hemisphere am I in again?

Edd Weninger

I recently had the same problem. The battery in the hand control
needed to be replaced. I sent it back to A-P and also had the
firmware updated at the same time.

Clear skies,

Edd Weninger
Overgaard AZ

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@...>
wrote:

Hi Mike,

There is a Horizon setting feature, which you can change. It's
for
defining the level of the "tree line" in your area, so you don't
waste time
chasing objects below that local horizon. Any chance the target is
below that
setting? Perhaps it is set for a non-zero default.

Joe