From: "Rick K" <JunkMailGoesHere@shaw.ca>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:54 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Re-run Made in America segment with Astro-Physics

It was made available for ftp download a month or so ago. I have no
idea if it is still available. Search the archived messages for the
address. Maybe it is still up on that website.

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@...> wrote:

Hi,

For the benefit of those of us NOT living in the USA, and not
having
access to this TRAVEL channel ... Could some record the AP movie
segment, and
put "John Ratzenberger's Made in America TV program", in this
group's PHOTO
section, for the rest of us to enjoy. That might circumvent any
"legal" issues
AP might have with their putting it on the AP web site.
Otherwise, put it on U-TUBE, and tell us where to find it.

Thanks,
Joe