Re: Keypad problem ?

Dominik Wos <dominik@...>

Hi,

Just to let you know my problem has been resolved with some help of
my neighbour who deals with electronics.

The problem was the plastic dial keypad which is inside AP keypad.
After reparing one of its paths now the whole keypad work just fine
(at least it should for some time).

All the best from Poland,
Dominik
--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Marj" <marj@...> wrote:

Dear Dominik,

I have e-mailed you privately re: your keypad problem, but I have
not heard from you yet. Please check your e-mail. Thank you.

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115