From: "Marj" <marj@astro-physics.com>
To: <ap-ug@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 4:13 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re-run Made in America segment with Astro-Physics

John Ratzenberger's Made in America TV program on the Travel channel will
rebroadcast the segment featuring Astro-Physics on Tuesday, April 17 and
Saturday, April 21. Please check your local listings for broadcast times.
The first company profiled on this segment is Sub-Zero refrigerators, so
look for Sub-Zero in the program description.

Check these links:
http://travel.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=26.14688.116314.25521.x
http://www.astro-physics.com/whatsnew/madeinamerica.htm

If you are attending NEAF next week and haven't seen the program, please
stop by our booth for a private showing on our computer. We look forward to
seeing alot of you at NEAF!

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road