From: "tvdavisid" <tvdavis@allidaho.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 12:07 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] Safety Limits

One thing that I love about my 1200GTO is that I can image far past
the meridian without having to do a meridian flip. I do have concern,
however, that I might go too far and some night strike my pier. Is
their a way to set a safety limit (past the meridian) so that if that
point is reached the mount stops, or flips, safely? I can't find this
is in the manual, only safety limit of 0-20 degrees before the meridian.

I have used the timer on PulseGuide but I was wondering if there was
another way.

Thanks,
Tom

Yahoo! Groups Links