Re: Photos of dueling AP900GTOs

Robin Kerr

Dear Joe and Murry,
I found this line in the help section of my web software:
"Some web browsers can understand only hexadecimal colors. If you're
using an unusual color that your browser can't decode, your browser
will replace your background color with a color it does understand."
So, I have changed to a simpler color, that I hope now allows for
better reading. If you can confirm that the dark blue background is
now visible, I can begin the tedious task of updating my hundred or
so web pages.

Ruben

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@...>
wrote:

Nice pics,

But the text at bottom of first image is yellow - unreadable

Joe