From: "stardoctor5" <stardoctor5@yahoo.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 10:35 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Photos of dueling AP900GTOs

Joe,
some internet portals employ data compression that eliminates
backgrounds, especially with dialup services or slower DSL lines. My
background is blue swirl. So, you may be in a compression mode.
AOL blocks my music and sometimes even my background if you use the
AOL for login, but you can hear the music if you go directly to the
internet.

Ruben-