From: "ayiomamitis" <ayiomami@otenet.gr>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:19 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: UPS delivery - be VERY careful

Hi Marj,

Depending on how the package is sent via USPS, there is the ability to
track a package online and literally step by step as it travels from
office to office (in the US) and something similar in the foreign country.

For example, I am jumping when I see the note "Left local customs
office at xx:xx AM" when tracking an item since it will be at my post
office within 24 hours.

Anthony.