From: Marj
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 6:46 PM
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: UPS delivery - be VERY careful

Joe (and Anthony),
The down side of USPS is that if a package is lost, there is no one central company to deal with. There is the US post office and the post office of the other country. It takes a long time to track something down. We had a situation years ago where both post offices blamed the other. After about 6 months, the package was returned to us. Fortunately, it was an small accessory.

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115