From: "ayiomamitis" <ayiomami@otenet.gr>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:16 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: UPS delivery - be VERY careful

Joe,

With five packages, the good thing is that you have a distribution of
the $10k total price with the two-part equatorial head being the
primary bulk of the cost. Going by shear memory, something around
$5500 rings a bell as being the max possible insurance when using EMS
(the excellent courier branch of USPS).

Anthony.

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@...> wrote:

Does anybody know of any "insurance limits" or problems, with
the USPS or
the couriers? I would hate to go into litigation for years over a
$10,000
mount, as they try to figure out whose fault it was. That could be a
lot of
lost observing time.

Please comment.

Thanks,