From: "Steve Reilly" <sreilly@hughes.net>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 6:47 PM
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: UPS delivery - be VERY careful

Let's put this all in perspective. Your personal experiences will differ
regardless of carrier. It's not the service per sey but the individual
that's making the deliveries. I've got a UPS delivery guy I wouldn't trade
for the world. And he treats all his customers the same way and remembers
most of us by name. Things are a little different if he's off or on
vacation. Two Fed Ex drivers will leave the packages in the garage, and DHL
leaves them on the screen porch, all out of harms way. Let's face it, you
have good and not so good delivery persons in all of the services. If the
primary poster is concerned about the treatment of his packages, telling us
here does very little, talk to the carrier. It's the only way you can hope
to "cure" the problem.

Just my opinion of course.

Steve