From: "ayiomamitis" <ayiomami@otenet.gr>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 4:26 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: UPS delivery - be VERY careful

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Lodriguss <lists5@...> wrote:

At 02:54 PM 4/10/2007, you wrote:
Before I retired, I used to have a personal business policy of
NEVER using
UPS because of their problematic performance, but I thought they
had now
improved over the years. Well, it's now back to FEDEX, which I had
always used
previously, and rarely (if ever) had any problems.

Well, I just had a nightmare experience with FEDEX delivering my AP
600E mount, so don't trust them either.
Personally, I am a great fan of USPS ... great service, great rates
and never a problem!

Anthony.

Jerry

Yahoo! Groups Links