From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
ayiomamitis
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:26 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: UPS delivery - be VERY careful

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Lodriguss <lists5@...> wrote:

At 02:54 PM 4/10/2007, you wrote:
Before I retired, I used to have a personal business policy of
NEVER using
UPS because of their problematic performance, but I thought they
had now
improved over the years. Well, it's now back to FEDEX, which I had
always used
previously, and rarely (if ever) had any problems.

Well, I just had a nightmare experience with FEDEX delivering my AP
600E mount, so don't trust them either.
Personally, I am a great fan of USPS ... great service, great rates and
never a problem!

Anthony.

Jerry

To UNSUBSCRIBE, or for general information on the ap-gto list see
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto
Yahoo! Groups Links