From: "Keith" <esteskkkk@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:26 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Balance of an AP 1200

Well, Not all of us had the opportunity to develop our natural
intelligence! So when I have the help of people like you and Roland to
pull off incredible feats, I just like to be appreciative. At least I
can say I'm raising the next generation.

Peace!

Keith,

--- In ap-gto@..., "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@...>
wrote: