From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Marj
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 9:24 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] 900s now "caught up"?

Jeff,

We haven't quite reached off-the-shelf status. We are assembling
our last group of 900GTO mounts in the current production run and had
gotten close to the end of our notification list. So, we decided to send
e-mails to all of the people that were still on the list (as of late
yesterday afternoon, except those people who had declined earlier in the
run, but put themselves back on the list) telling them that we have some
900s available for shipment this month. We are only accepting orders
from people that we have contacted.

If we have any mounts remaining, we will look back at the
notification list that has accumulated since yesterday and also people
that declined earlier in the run, but put themselves back on the list.
So, if you want to sign up with the possibility of getting a mount,
please do so. The next production run will not be finished until 2008.
In the meantime, we will continue our notification list.
http://www.astro-physics.com/availability/availability.htm#8
<http://www.astro-physics.com/availability/availability.htm#8>

Thanks for your interest!

Marj Christen