From: "Salyer" <salyer@optonline.net>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] 900s now "caught up"?

Looks like it. I was on the notification list for less than 2 weeks
before I got notified. Don't know if it will last long since the
notification email said that there wouldn't be another production run
till 2008. I understand the situation is the same for the 1200.

Greg

At 03:34 PM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

Wow, are the rumors true? Is the 900GTO now caught up, and an off-the-
shelf item?

If so, let me be the first to congratulate you all at AP!

-- Jeff.

Yahoo! Groups Links