From: "Jeff Young" <jey@adobe.com>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 4:48 PM
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: 16" LX200R on an AP1200

[snip]
I'm using Parallax rings and the AP 15" ribbed plate, which likely add
another 15 lbs. The dovetail, rings and refractor on top are likely
good for another 20 lbs. Figure 120 lbs all told. I'm comfortable
enough with those weights on it that I'm considering going to a
considerably heavier OTA....

-- Jeff.