Re: New member - advice on switching from G11 to AP900

Joe Zeglinski

Thanks Roland,

First, may I join so very many of your customers, to thank you,
personally, for designing your mounts for us. They are a masterpiece of both
art, and engineering!

I thought there are just two ways to transport the AP900 mount:

(1) Completely "remove" SIX (6) button head SCREWS (not knobs) &
washers (5/16-18 x 5/8) which are used to attach the SPA to a standard AP/ATS
pier.

OR ...

(2) Completely REMOVE the FOUR (4) Black knobs that attach the fork section to
the pier adapter top (SPA or RPA). Perhaps, the normal practice, is not use
all 4 knobs? (Anyway, loosening is not enough.)

I do not see, in any of your literature on your web site, a THREE (3) KNOB
set, at the side of the pier, that only need to be "LOOSENED".

The only THREE item, I see, is the (3) turn buckle rods that stiffen the pier
pipe, and that is not relevant, here. I'm sure you didn't mean these.

Thanks,
Joe