From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com <ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:
ap-gto@yahoogroups.com <ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf
Of mrgrytt
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 4:04 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com <ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Mach1GTO Waiting Time

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups. <mailto:ap-gto% <ap-gto%25>40yahoogroups.com>
com, "Hank
Sielski" <hsielski@...> wrote:

Hi Tobert,

I was notified for the Mach 1 just this month (had to decline,
unfortunately). I think I got on the notification list for the
AP400 in early November 2003, at the same time I signed up for the
Traveler...

Regards,

Hank
I was notified on 2/19/2007 after getting on the list for a 400
on 10/12/2001.
Looks like they've covered quite a lot of ground if they're
almost into 2004 already.

Harvey