From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Dominik Wos
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 4:54 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Keypad problem ?

Hi to the Group !

I have a problem with my 1200GTO keypad. After unusing the mount for
one week I switched it on and from this time the three left keys do not
work (1, 6 and Goto). All other keys are ok and the mount is fully
operational with using RS232 conection but without having access to "1"
key I can not use goto without my laptop. Strange ? Has anyone had the
same problem ?

Best regards,
Dominik