Re: The Drama Begins-repairing my corrupted keypad!

snightingale40 <snightingale40@...>

Sorry Bryan, my mistake---I have a hotmail account. I've just fixed it.

Thanks,

Steve

--- In ap-gto@..., "Bryan Henry" <behenry10@...> wrote:

My email to your yahoo account bounced, so please send me a valid
email address and I will send the file.

Bryan

--- In ap-gto@..., "Bryan Henry" <behenry10@> wrote:

I sent the file with instructions. Let me know how it goes.

Bryan

--- In ap-gto@..., "snightingale40" <snightingale40@>
wrote:

Hi Bryan,

If there is a way for you to send the file, I would surely
appreciate
it. BTW, I do have Anti-virus software on my computer. Is that
possibly the problem? One person responding suggested it might be.

I'm curious as to why this would happen.

Please remember to use very small computer words with me---I'm
from
the generation that GROUND THEIR OWN MIRRORS!

Thanks to all, I appreciate it.

Steve