Power

rck <rkuberek@...>

Well I've done it. I just fried the control box for my Dew Zapper.

In my never-ending quest to get a reliable DC power source
that gives at least 12V to my AP600 mount, I got a Samlex
regulated power supply. Testing it with the Dew Zapper, I found
that the the voltage off the power supply drops from 13.8 to
13.0 when the Dew Zapper pulses. This should be ok for the
mount on the same circuit, and so solves my problem for back-
yard use, if not for field use. However, I shorted my Dew Zapper
while testing and now it's dead. Doesn't seem to be fused. Now
I don't have a problem anymore.

Regards,
Bob K.